H – 2310 Szigetszentmiklós/Hungary
Ipar u. 10-12.
- Tel / Fax: +36-24-515-560
- Mail: info(at)julius-k9.hu
- Tax number (UID): HU14762345
- Registration number: 13-09-128686
- Registration court: Registry Court for Pest County/Hungary
- Legally approved representative and responsible for the content of the internet sites: Anikó Bakos
US Operational Headquarters:
P.O. Box 429 Riverview, FL 33568
2437 S 86th St, Tampa, FL 33619
Phone: (813) 253 9903
Ours of operation
M – F 9.00 am to 5.00 pm EST
Causeway Self Storage
2425 S. 86th str.
All our content is created with the utmost care. However, we can not take responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of the content nor that it is fully up to date. As a service provider we are neither obliged to watch over saved or submitted foreign content nor obliged to investigate circumstances that refer to an illegal activity. Obligations for withdrawal or suspension of the use of information remain thereby unaffected. A related liability is only possible from the time of acknowledgement of the actual violation of law. When legal violation is apparent related documents will be removed immediately.
Our offer contains links to external websites of third parties. We do not have any influence on these and consequently we can not take any liability for external content. For the content of the linked sites service providers and suppliers of the sites are responsible. The linked pages were checked for possible violation of law at the time when the link was created. Contents violating the law were not discernable at that time. However, continuous control of content of the linked pages without an indication for the violation of law is not feasible. When legal violation is apparent related links will be removed immediately.
The operators of these pages aim to respect the copyright of others and respectively to use works prepared by themselves and to use licence free materials. Contents and works prepared by the site operator are subject of copyright. Contributions of third parties are marked as such. Copying, adaptation, circulation and any way of commercial exploitation outside the copyright require approval from the relevant author or originator in writing. Downloads and copies of the pages are only allowed for private, non- commercial use.
When personal data is collected on our pages (eg name, address or e-mail address) it takes place, when possible, always on a voluntary basis. Using offers and services is when feasible possible without providing personal data. Using the contact data given under the obligation of legal notice by third parties to forward not requested commercial or information material is hereby specifically prohibited. The operators of the pages reserve their assertive rights to legal steps in case of forwarding not requested advertising information like spam-mails.
This regulation is for banners and other advertisements which are bigger than 250×450 mm with a Julius-K9 logo over 30 mm of size.
The correct use of banners over this size is in the following ways:
– These banners are allowed to use for dog schools, registered organizations, official breeder groups, and official dog shows and dog sport events. We reserve the right to withdraw the license of use.
– For retailers these banners are allowed to use only with a written permission, especially at events where products are sold from a vehicle, a removable desk, etc: dog shows, dog sport competitions and other outdoor events. The license is valid for the agreed event in a specific time and place. An approval process is necessary before any new use. We reserve the right to withdraw the license of use.
– Banners with Julius-K9 logos are allowed to use in shops to promote Julius-K9 and IDC products. Conditions of use: the banner should be as close as possible to the promoted products, up to 100 mm. There shouldn’t be any products of other manufacturer in a close distance.
Webmaster: Lajos Fekete